Ready for a drink by the pool? Try this tasty and refreshing summer mocktail made with strawberries, basil, Non- Alcoholic Gin and Rowdy Mermaid Strawberry Holy Basil Sparkling Tonic!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Strawberries Sliced
- 5 Basil Leaves
- 1 ml Orange Bitters (or Orange Extract)
- 1 ½ oz Ritual Zero Gin
- 6 oz Strawberry Holy Basil Sparkling Tonic
- Basil Blossom
- In a serving glass, muddle strawberries, basil, gin, and orange bitters together until well combined.
- Top mixture with ice.
- Pour in Strawberry Holy Basil Sparkling Tonic and stir.
- Garnish with basil blossom and strawberry.