Come join the leading functional beverage brand and make wellness deliciously irresistible.
At Rowdy Mermaid, we believe life is too short to stay at the shallow end of the pool! We believe in the power of sustainably sourced, functional plant-based medicine. We meld art with science to produce easy-to-drink, delicious, family-friendly beverages infused with functional botanicals, herbs and mushrooms. We’re obsessive about ensuring every ingredient has a purpose and every flavor creates a refreshingly rowdy experience. We honor nature, lean into science, daringly push boundaries, and aim to be neighborly with our geographic and virtual communities. We are proudly based in Boulder, Colorado.
Rowdy Mermaid is seeking a Brand Ambassador to create impactful connections in our Boulder/Denver backyard through local tasting events and promotions. This role is part of our marketing team with overall responsibilities to build brand image, drive trial, grow awareness, develop word of mouth, and stimulate sales within the Rocky Mountain region.
This is a field-based role, with 90% of your time being spent at events, demos, or in stores, interacting with current and potential customers and product users. This person must present Rowdy Mermaid in an engaging, friendly, knowledgeable and professional manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
STORE AND EVENT SAMPLING
- Set up and break down all events with tables or booth, materials and samples as needed
- Interact with and educate current and prospective customers to build brand awareness and sales.
- Deliver flawless premium execution at all events
- Create engaging, positive, educational and memorable experiences around the brand for consumers and partners.
- Provide weekly ( or biweekly) recaps on events/sampling efforts, store personnel contacts, observations and opportunities.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills, including presentation and training abilities
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
- Reliable and outgoing personality a must
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox and Google Suite
- Clean driving record and reliable vehicle.
- Ability to lift and move boxes up to 40 pounds, and able to stand on feet for 4+ hours at a time
- 1- 2 years of customer service experience
- Self starter who is driven and committed
- Passion and enthusiasm for functional beverages and CPG
- Experience with a high- growth emerging brand.
Email your resume and why you should be our next Mermaid to email@example.com