Director of Operations and Supply Chain
Come join the Rowdy Mermaids.
At Rowdy Mermaid, we believe life is too short to stay at the shallow end of the pool! We believe in the power of sustainably sourced, functional plant-based medicine. We meld art with science to produce easy-to-drink, delicious, family-friendly beverages infused with functional botanicals, herbs and mushrooms. We’re obsessive about ensuring every ingredient has a purpose and every flavor creates a refreshingly rowdy experience. We honor nature, lean into science, daringly push boundaries, and aim to be neighborly with our geographic and virtual communities. We are proudly based in Boulder, Colorado.
The Director of Operations and Supply Chain is a strategic leader with oversight of all distribution center and who drives supply chain purchasing execution and oversees all inbound/outbound orders. This leader is heavily involved in creating the long-term supply chain roadmap for the company and working closely with key stakeholders to ensure the smooth transaction of goods and services to and from our warehouses and third party distribution centers. Areas of focus include stabilization of distribution operations and systems, scaling current distribution capacity, and determining short term/long term supply chain purchasing strategies that support our strategic priorities.
- Effectively manage facility operational activities while developing collaborative partnerships with other functions and team members
- Run the day-to-day operations and lead operational policies and planning
- Foster a Continuous Improvement mindset through the implementation of standard operating procedures and leading the company through organic audits
- Provide leadership morale throughout and company, and particularly as a liaison between teams
- Provide operational support between Sales and Manufacturing to ensure smooth functioning of team objectives
- Lead Supply Chain Management sourcing and vetting raw ingredients which conform to CCOF’s Organic Certification requirement and company standard for COAs
- Work with Manufacturing, Packaging and Sales to ensure order fulfillment with on-time and on-spec delivery of orders
- Own and oversee updating of all Operation operating procedures to ensure compliance with external regulations and licensing requirements
- Build and manage an efficient inventory program with optimization of stock levels
- Provide insight and data for long range planning activities including providing expert insight into the Rowdy Mermaid Annual Operating Plan to ensure Sales Plans are achievable
- Deliver business results in Certification, Licensing, Audits, GMPs, and Company SOPs
- Review analytics and weekly walk-through activities to ensure the company is continuing to follow good GMPs
- Manage administrative daily duties such as good record keeping, third party vendor agreements, order tracking, licensing and service contracts
- Effectively foster a positive work environment of outstanding teamwork, mutual respect, and exceptional morale
- Experience with NetSuite
- 3-4 Years experience in a fast-paced operations environment
- A positive can-do attitude under stress
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team building skills
- Ability to work independently on technical issues and solve problems effectively
- Ability to take goal-oriented action within the organization without supervision
- Good technical, communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
- Ability to visually examine products and environment for issues
- Proficient mathematical skills to calculate margin, monitor profitability, and manage inventory
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K coming in 2023!
- Pet Insurance
- PTO for this position-Unlimited Plan
- Sick Time
- 2.5 weeks of Holiday Pay
- Paid day off for your Birthday!
- RTD Eco pass
Pay Range: $75,000-$115,000/year DOE
Job Classification: This is a salary-paid Exempt position
Schedule: Time requirement- A minimum of 40 hours/ week will be required for this role. A small number of odd hours, overtime, and weekend work may be needed to successfully complete the job duties of this role.
* Please note that this is an FDA facility and removable facial piercings, excessive makeup and perfumes, etc are not permitted on the production floor. Wearing of hairnets, long pants and safety toed shoes, as well as personal cleanliness and uniforms are strictly enforced.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit resume to email@example.com