Come join the Rowdy Mermaids.
At Rowdy Mermaid, we believe in the power of sustainably sourced, functional plant medicine. We meld art with science to produce easy-to-drink, delicious, family-friendly Kombucha and Sparkling Tonic beverages infused with functional botanicals, herbs and mushrooms. We’re obsessive about ensuring every ingredient has a purpose and every flavor creates a refreshingly rowdy experience. We honor nature, lean into science, daringly push boundaries, and aim to be neighborly with our geographic and virtual communities. We are proudly based in Boulder, Colorado.
Rowdy Mermaid is seeking a part-time Fulfillment Associate to join the Rowdy team based at our Boulder, CO office. In this role you will manage all FedEx outbound shipments, including sales samples, marketing materials, and ecommerce merchandise. This role requires high attention to detail, basic computer skills, and the physical ability to pack and move orders up to 50 lbs. The ideal candidate for this role has strong communication skills to work with multiple Rowdy teams, is dependable and reliable, and is someone who is eager to push up their sleeves and pack boxes. This role is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Access and use systems to process orders and shipments (Shopify, Shipstation, FedEx)
- Manage our FedEx account
- Order, keep inventory and manage the monthly budget of all packaging materials (liners, boxes, tape)
- Learn and use proper processes for packing orders for shipping
- Pack, prepare, label and ship customer orders, sales samples, and marketing and trade show kits
- Daily fulfillment of orders (accurately and quickly)
- Kit or product assembly (ex: gift packs or Broker packs)
- Identify and manage inventory lot-tracking for sample orders in Shipstation or Google Sheets
- Communicate with sales & marketing teams to process and complete order requests as needed
- Communicate with internal departments to confirm shipments and accuracy
- Maintain personal workspace and fulfillment area
- Import and manage all products, merchandise, and swag within Shipstation & Shopify
- Count and oversee inventory of swag, samples, and DTC merchandise
- Manage inventory and re-orders of all fulfillment supplies
- Strong attention to detail
- Dependable and reliable
- Experience with Fedex and Shipstation
- Basic computer skills (Google Sheets, Excel, gmail, gchats)
- 1-3 years fulfillment experience
- Ability to follow instructions and self-manage
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Experience with Shopify preferred
- Passion for functional chilled beverages and CPG
- Has a love for natural products, keeps pace with the industry, and champions brands
- Experience with a high-growth emerging brand
*Please note that this is an FDA facility and facial piercings, makeup, perfumes, etc. are not permitted on the production floor. Personal cleanliness and uniforms are strictly enforced.
Rate: $18 - $20/hour
Hours: Monday through Thursday, 25-30 hours per week.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org