Fall is on the way, but we are soaking up every last drop of summer with these delicious new Blueberry Kombucha Pops created by our friends at the Conscious Cleanse!
This berry-rich pop includes vitamin C-rich hibiscus, detoxifying dandelion root, and gut-happy prebiotic chicory root. Savor the final days of this season with this refreshing, seasonal berry popsicle.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 6 popsicles
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 lime, squeezed
- ⅓ cup raw cashews
- 1 cup Rowdy Mermaid Strawberry Tonic Kombucha
1. In a high-speed blender place kombucha, frozen blueberries, lime juice, and cashews and blend until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into popsicle molds placing a wooden stick into each (or follow the directions of your popsicle mold).
3. Freeze until frozen, at least 8 hours.
If you like this recipe, we invite you to join their online community where you'll receive regular new recipes and healthy lifestyle tips. As a Rowdy Mermaid insider, they'll send you our FREE Taste of the Conscious Cleanse Ecookbook!