Looking for a spectacular seasonal mocktail? This family-friendly drink recipe is simple, delightful and guaranteed to be a hit at any holiday gathering!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
For the Spiced Simple Syrup
½ cup granulated sugar
1 cinnamon stick
1 sprig rosemary
½ inch piece fresh ginger, sliced thin
One Hibiscus Pulse Rowdy Mermaid Kombucha
1 ounce pomegranate juice, optional
½ ounce grapefruit juice, optional
Pomegranate seeds, for garnish
Grapefruit slice, for garnish
Rosemary sprig, for garnish
Cinnamon stick, for garnish
- Make the spiced simple syrup: To a small saucepan add sugar, ½ cup water, cinnamon stick, rosemary, and ginger. Place on a stove set to medium heat. Stir until sugar dissolves then bring to a boil. Let cook for 1 more minute then remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Put ice into a large glass (Note: A balloon wine glass or a Copa glasses is preferred).
- Top with Rowdy Mermaid Hibiscus Pulse Kombucha, pomegranate juice and grapefruit juice (if using), and ½ ounce of the spiced simple syrup.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds, grapefruit slice, a rosemary sprig and a cinnamon stick.
- Serve & enjoy with your holiday inspired cheeseboard!